SEO in Ireland with Proven Results
Full Service Digital Marketing Agency
Reach and influence your target clients online. The Marketing Pod provides fully integrated digital marketing solutions including SEO (search engine optimisation), web design, web development, ppc, content creation and social media. A one stop digital marketing solution that delivers results each and every time.
We combine creative hearts with business minds. We work to understand your SEO or design brief and deliver the right mix of creative flair with logical thought out strategies suited to your individual objectives. We close your online marketing circle so that your business can flourish and grow.
Our track record proves that our SEO methods work and our clients are happy to recommend us. We have lots of happy SEO clients in Ireland. Contact us today with your online wish list and we will come back to you with a free no obligation plan to bring you where you want to go.
We are a leading SEO company based and managed in Ireland. Search engine optimisation is our business and we are very good at it. For years we have been helping small and medium sized businesses compete on a level playing field in Dublin or Ireland with search engine optimisation strategies that deliver high Google rankings and in turn sales.
Dublin Based Web Designers
Web designers based in Dublin that know how to sell your products and services. A website needs to not only look good but be easy to navigate and use. Our web design experience ensures that every client is provided with a website that not only looks visually stunning but is fit for purpose.
Search Engine Optimisation Ireland
Be seen on Google. A great looking and functional website is useless if your website cannot be found on Google in Ireland. We have a strong record in SEO in Dublin and ensuring our SEO clients rank high for competitive keywords. Contact us today for a list of our affordable SEO packages.
Our SEO process
- We meet with you and listen until we understand your SEO objectives and goals. We make sure we understand your business and your current online status.
- We offer every client a free no obligation audit of your current website. We will provide you with a comprehensive report that provides current keyword rankings, suggested keywords and traffic, an onsite SEO review and competitor analysis.
- The SEO Ireland Pod will then be in a position to give you a full quotation and give you a realistic picture of what we can achieve for your online marketing budget. We will advise you at this stage if we are able to work with your current website or if a new website is required to achieve desired results.
- We will start work as soon as we receive the first payment and you can expect a monthly report outlining all work for that month and ranking progress.
- We begin work on technical issues onsite that may affect rankings. In the first two weeks we address any onsite errors found in initial report that may affect Google rankings.
- The next step is to work with client on onsite content. We work on meta tags and give client the places to insert keywords into website content.
- We work on a monthly basis on growing inbound and outbound links, articles containing your keywords, social media updates and directory listings.
- We continuously analyse your Google analytics and will suggest to you areas for improvement in online conversions.
- We provide all clients with a monthly report that records all work from previous month and your current Google rankings.
- "The Marketing Pod has worked with Ormonde Mining for four years designing and implementing an online marketing strategy. The Marketing Pod has helped Ormonde Mining better communicate with our target audience through implementation of improved website design and functionality. We would highly recommend the services of The Marketing Pod. Our online presence was in fact validated and recognised by the independent online resource website mineste.com that complimented Ormonde on an outstanding online presence. The Marketing pod service is personal and professional and most importantly relevant to our specific business needs."Kerr AndersonManaging Director, Ormonde Mining Plc.
- January 16, 2015 - 0 Comments
Are you one of the many businesses feeling blue on page 2 of Google and wondering why you cannot get your website onto the coveted page 1? You are not alone…It is a common problem now that even companies who work hard on their SEO reach a barrier on...